Why do we collect, store and process your data??
To let answer your queries submitted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form and provide you the necessary information
- To provide services
- To provide customer services
- To obtain statistics on the website visits. These statistics do not identify any person.
using the obtained data solely for the performance of the above-mentioned tasks. Your data will not be passed over to any third party without your prior consent when obtaining additional services.
What data do we collect?
Via contact form or e-mail email@example.com twe obtains the following data: company name, company e-mail, inquirer’s name, and phone number.
How long do we keep your data?
will keep the information on the company and its representative as long as necessary to:
- Provide services and information requested by you or your company
- Contact you and reply to your requests submitted
How to find out more about your data handling?
Should you want to learn more about the data handling, deleting data from our system or obtaining other information on your data, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise your device, preferences and can be used to improve your online experience.
We use the cookies to:
- Remember your display settings (e.g., language, font size, etc.)
- Obtain statistics (e.g., on how you reached the site, number of visitors, time spent on the site, etc.) with an aim to improve and optimize the website’s performance
- Ensure the appearance of better-targeted ads on other websites
Types of cookies
Functional cookies (first-party cookies)
Cookies are essential so that a website can perform its functions and remember you each time when a new activity is performed, such as setting the language, typing a text or reopening the website, and so that it would be able to load the content faster than the first time.
Analytics cookies (third-party cookies)
Cookies are saved on your device temporarily or until manually deleted.
If you wish you may control or delete cookies from the device. You can disable cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that by doing so some of the site services or functions may not work properly.
Cookies can’t be used to personally identify you. Cookies are used solely for the purposes indicated in these terms and conditions.
Find out more about the cookies here: www.aboutcookies.org